If you plan on starting a blog or if you already have one then there is one thing you need for it. It is a necessity if you plan on having a successful blog. It is also the lifeline to your audience.
Every Blog Needs A Mailing List
Starting a mailing list is essential to growing your blog and audience. It’s easy to add one. Sticking to the “5 minutes a day” form, you can literally add a form for a mailing list to your blog in 5 minutes.
1. Go to MailChimp and login. (Get an account if you don’t have one.)
2. Click on Lists. This will display your mailing lists. If you haven’t created one yet then do so.
3. Under your list, click on “forms”.
4. Next click on “For Your Website”.
5. Click on “Sign Up Form Embed Code”. You can also grab the link code if you just want to have a link from your website to Mailchimp.
6. Copy the code at the bottom of the page.
7. Now paste this into the HTML on your webpage.
That’s it! It shouldn’t take much more than 5 minutes and now you can start building an email list.